Wedding, Family and
Funeral Celebrancy Training
About our program...
Have you ever been at a wedding, looked up at the celebrant delivering the ceremony and thought to yourself, “I could do better?”
Have you thought about what it could be like to be seen as the best, the go-to celebrant in your city and even the whole state?
With our world-class training, it’s possible to become that go-to celebrant.
Have you ever wondered how YOU could become the person who brings that structure, that excitement, that passion, that joy, to not just your loved ones, but to all people looking to celebrate?
Have you ever imagined a completely booked out calendar of weddings and funerals and exciting life events that you get to help your clients make memorable in all the best ways?
Have you ever been to a funeral and cringed because the celebrant clearly had no idea about the long and beautiful life your loved one lived?
Introducing the International College of Professional Celebrants’ Wedding, Family and Funeral Celebrancy Training Program
An in-depth, multi-unit program created to help you start a rewarding and exciting career as a celebrant.
Wedding, Family and Funeral Celebrancy
Training - Pricing Options
Inside the Wedding, Family and Funeral Celebrancy Training Program,
you will learn:
- Why a celebrant delivering a wedding ceremony means there are no limits, no boundaries, no rules to inhibit creativity and personalization.
- Our plug-and-play structure to your Six Point Wedding Plan.
- The critical information you need to plan your wedding ceremony, and the exact questions to ask to get that information right the first time.
- What can go wrong at a wedding ceremony, and what you can and get to do to keep the event on track.
- How to market yourself as a wedding celebrant and jumpstart your career.
- What information you need to know as soon as the funeral is booked.
- How to structure a funeral service that honors the deceased and their family.
- The official document assigning you the responsibility for writing and delivering the funeral service and authorizing you to contact the family of the deceased.
- How to describe difficult deaths.
- How to interview the family of the deceased so you can write a memorable eulogy.
Ceremonies and Rituals (It’s not just about weddings and funerals!):
- How to develop your own Five Point Ceremony Plan (For Vow Renewals, Baby Naming Ceremonies, Commitment Ceremonies, and more.)
- The behind the scenes of rituals like Ring Warmings, Handfastings, Sand Ceremonies, and more.
- How to easily create your own bespoke ritual.
Becoming A Celebrant—Branding & Marketing:
- How to use your own uniqueness to stand out as a celebrant.
- The right questions to ask so your ideal client can and will find you online.
- Facebook & Instagram marketing for celebrants, including who to follow, and how to get found.
- Example content that you can use to develop your own personalized marketing content, plus the step-by-step process to market your celebrancy business.
- How to easily design social media graphics, even if you have no design background at all.
- What to stock in your celebrant wardrobe, including what you need to keep on hand at all times.
Public Speaking & Protecting Your Voice:
- How to get comfortable speaking in front of a crowd, even if you never have before.
- The difference between a Delivery Script and a Presentation Script
- How to use your unique story-telling skills, so you can stand out as you make the ceremonies you deliver memorable.
The Business Side Of Being A Celebrant:
- How to easily navigate the business legalities of celebrancy, so you can focus on your clients and their needs
- Terms and conditions, and the necessary contracts to always have on hand when you get hired
- How to keep your finances in order, so you can capitalize on your income You
Will Also Get:
- Lifetime access to our program materials, so you can develop your skills on your own time
- Access to a private Facebook community so you can learn with your fellow soon-to-be celebrants
- Access to a private community for the family of ICPC-trained celebrants
- Specialized Celebrancy Insurance included free for the first year, and then covered by the ICPC monthly membership thereafter
- Support from ICPC-trained tutors for customized support throughout the program.
Why I started teaching people to become a celebrant…
Years ago, I recognized that most celebrant training organizations were only teaching to specific ceremonies; weddings or funerals, but nothing encompassing all the many other rites of passage we get to celebrate.
I developed a diverse curriculum that teaches everything a celebrant would need to celebrate any milestone, transition, or rite of passage—and thus was born the International College of Professional Celebrants, now the Number One training organization for celebrants in the United Kingdom.
The International College of Professional Celebrants recognizes the social and spiritual importance of the rites of passage of human birth, marriage, and death and seeks to help professional celebrants build a rewarding career that supports their work/life balance as they follow their vocation.
As human beings we have celebrated these moments in life throughout history and across all cultures.
I fundamentally believe that as professional celebrants we bring joy, comfort and fulfillment to the people we serve.
Our training will set you on a career path that is fulfilling and will allow you to give clients truly personal, meaningful and memorable markings of life’s rites of passages.
Wedding, Family and Funeral Celebrancy
Training - Pricing Options
"Your ability to send your passion and belief down the camera has been amazing! Everyone who has done this course has grown in confidence in knowing our worth... ICPC is teaching us to be the best we can be, not just as Celebrants but everywhere."
"This training has been a week of meeting inspirational people, doing incredible things ... my level of happiness is helping people, celebrating important moments in life. This has clarified for me what I really want to do in life, and that's be a Celebrant!"
"Just finished our course and honestly best decision I’ve ever made! The trainers are phenomenal, a wealth of experience and knowledge, the group was so enthusiastic and we’ve all supported each other! Do it, you won’t be disappointed!"
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to be an ordained member of my clergy in order to become a celebrant?
How long will I have access to the program materials?
How much money will I personally make as a celebrant?
Who do I contact if I have questions during the program?
Is there a payment plan?
Do you offer a discount to Armed Forces personnel and Veterans?
My mission with the International College of Professional Celebrants is to support the best celebrants in the world. That includes you.
Whether we’re helping a couple celebrate their love for another in a wedding, welcoming a new baby, or standing with those who grieve the loss of a loved one, Celebrancy is all about love.
Celebrants and the love we celebrate are fundamental to who we are, regardless of our race, gender, sexuality, political views, nationality, faith, or any other characteristic.
As the founder of the International College of Professional Celebrants, I am passionate about honoring and celebrating the rites of passage that we recognize throughout our lives, from birth to death and everything in between.
Our goal is to enable professional celebrants to build a rewarding career, supporting a work/life balance as you follow your desired vocation. You are taking your first step to a new and exciting career, and we are excited to have you on board with us.
Introduction To Celebrancy Video Series
Sign up for six FREE videos now!
It makes a lot of sense to find out everything you can about a new career before making your first move. That's why we've made six detailed videos, designed to reveal exactly what our celebrant course involves, what you'll learn, why, and how we'll help you create beauty and meaning for every single celebrancy client.
If you'd like to explore a brand new career as a celebrant via six detailed videos that answer all your questions, fill in the form and we'll send them direct to your inbox.
Sign up here...
Get your free introduction videos delivered to your inbox!
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.