Please fill in the form and select your preferred course dates form the drop down menu.
What you'll get:
- Lifetime access to your online video course materials.
- Complete 5 day immersive learning experience and retreat residential at our training centre in North Yorkshire or our training venue in Devon. All meals and refreshments included (excl. evening bar bills)
- One year's ICPC membership included with your purchase with Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance included.
- Ongoing support from our course teachers and celebrant community.
- NOCN qualification support and personal tutor for the duration of your coursework.
Terms and Conditions:
This instalment plan is for the Professional Celebrant training that will take place at our training facility in North Yorkshire or our training venue in Devon. The first instalment of £499 will be charged immediately. Each consecutive payment will be taken on the same date each month. Full joining instructions and access to the online materials will follow.
In general the Consumer Contracts Regulations give the consumer the right to a 14 day cooling off period for purchases made online except in the specific circumstance of a training course, defined in the legislation as a leisure activity, that happens on a specified date with a limited number of people. These are excluded from the cooling off period. Both the Certificate and Platinum Double Diploma courses from ICPC are excluded from the 14 day cooling off period because they meet these requirements.
The following terms and conditions are therefore in addition to your statutory rights:
For the Certificate course £300 of your course cost is a non-refundable booking fee. For the Platinum Double Diploma the non-refundable booking fee is £500. This covers our administration and banking fees in setting you up as a student. This will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Requests to cancel or modify bookings must be made in writing to [email protected]. A request can be initiated by telephone but must be confirmed by email.
Booking changes and cancellations three or more months in advance
- If you book a course more than three months in advance, and decide to cancel within 14 days of booking, we will refund the course cost minus the booking fee. If you have begun accessing the online materials then up to 50% of your course fee will not be refunded based on the percentage of the materials you have already consumed.
- If you need to change the date of your course then you can select any of our available dates within the three months before your original booking or six months after it.
Booking changes and cancellations one to three months in advance
- If you decide to cancel your booking between one and three months before the course date we will refund up to 50% of the course cost. If you have begun accessing the online materials then the refund will be reduced based on the percentage of the materials you have already consumed. For example if you have consumed 50% of the online materials the refund will be reduced by 50%.
- If you need to change the date of your course then you can select any of our available dates before your original booking or up to six months after it. There is a £250 administration fee to make this change.
Booking changes and cancellations less than one month in advance
- If you decide to cancel your booking with less than one month to go to your booked course then no refund will be offered.
- If you need to change your booking to another date with less than one month to go then this may be accommodated at the sole discretion of IOPC LTD and only under exceptional circumstances. The future date must be within six months of your original booked date. There is a £250 administration fee to make this change if we agree to make the change. Only one such request per delegate will be considered.
Non-attendance or early departure from the course
From the day of arrival at the course, whether or not you actually arrive, to the end of the course, if you are taken ill or if an unforeseen circumstance occurs requiring you to leave the course early, then you may transfer to another course date to complete your training. An administration fee of £250 will be chargedd. This is at the sole discretion of IOPC LTD and only under exceptional circumstances. The future date must be within six months of your original booked date. No refund will be made under any circumstances.
Zero tolerance statement
There will be no refunds to participants dismissed due to a violation of the code of conduct.
IOPC LTD will not tolerate:
- any disruptive behaviour in the classroom or other location in or near the training venue
- abusive language towards trainers, other staff members of the company or training venue, or course delegates
- discrimination against anyone on the basis of an actual or perceived protected characteristic
- possession of non-prescription drugs or being under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- theft of or damage to property of IOPC Ltd and any partners, the training facility, staff or other participant