Introducing A Brand New Marketing Course For Celebrants! 20th - 22nd April 2022Mar 01, 2022
At the International College of Professional Celebrants, we pride ourselves on creating and running comprehensive training courses that help you establish a successful, long-lasting and rewarding celebrancy career.
Over the years, we have noticed that one subject comes up time and time again as an area of concern. Marketing your celebrancy business - especially digital (online) marketing.
We know that many of our members (and non members) come from backgrounds that never required digital marketing as a skill. But in today’s world, having digital marketing skills is crucial in running a successful business.
What is digital marketing?
Digital marketing refers to the marketing of products or services using digital technology.
It can be traced back as far as technology itself, with radio and early television being used for marketing purposes shortly after their invention. These days it can refer to email, social media, texting, mobile apps, online video and much more.
Why do Celebrants need to know?
Celebrancy may be a profession that has spanned thousands of years, but in modern times, the most modern marketing techniques are needed to give yourself the edge.
Believe it or not. There are now over 4 billion internet users in the world and just as many email users. That’s more than half the world’s population. This number increases daily. There are also more than 2.7 billion monthly Facebook users, 192 million daily Twitter users, and half a billion daily Instagram users.
As celebrants, we cannot afford to miss out on digital marketing opportunities when so many customers are online.
How do you get started?
For many, the idea of using this technology is frightening.
Some of the common concerns some of our members have mentioned include:
- Using social media for business promotion
- Confusion over marketing terminology
- Finding customers online and knowing who to reach out to
- Communicating with clients via text, email or social media
- Possible technical problems that can occur
- Taking and uploading pictures
- Writing a blog (or even knowing what a blog is)
- And much more…
So… We have formulated a helpful solution.
We have created a beginners’ digital marketing course for celebrants.
What makes this different from any other digital marketing course?
- We have created it specifically for celebrants - not just for any old business
- We have created it with your feedback in mind so that your common questions and concerns are resolved
- It’s 100% online with live interaction so that you can ask questions and be amongst other celebrants
- It’s for beginners. No jargon or confusing concepts.
- You can keep your handouts and use them as step-by-step guides in the future.
After completing this quick and easy 2-day online course, you will feel more confident about marketing your business using digital tools and resources. You will be able to apply digital marketing techniques and strategies to help boost your business and make more bookings. You will also have skills for life that can be applied to other areas of your life.
Here’s some more good news.
The first 5 people to sign up to the course will receive 15% off the cost. And, if you can’t pay all in one hit, we offer a payment plan.
To learn more about this course and sign up today, click here!